We have designed and built the trailers to the needs and wants of those that frequently use fuel operations in all circumstances.
The fuel trailer is a 600 gallon aluminum tank with one 24 volt battery which can pump 50 gallons per minute.
The following items describe the options on our trailers:
- 600 gallon aluminum tank with baffels
- 55 gallon per minute electric pump
- 24 volt system of pumping
- All brass pipes and fittings
- Velcron water separator filter
- 50 feet 1 1/2 inch retractable hose reel with aircraft nozzle
- Tank mounted on (2) 3500 pound axles
- Front anxles has electric brakes
- Total aluminum deck sheeting the top of the trailer
- Equipped with marine lights
- 1000 gallon flow meter which is adjustable
- Large filler opening
- Pernco boat on/off switch for security